FSG Houston recently hosted their 2nd Annual Aim For Success Team building event. With the help of Bell & McCoy and GE, this event brings the Sales Team, Projects Team and Operations Management together for a sporting clay shooting tournament.
Awards were also handed out and the team enjoyed a good old fashioned cook out as well!
Some of the key points communicated and trained on during the event include:
- Aim to achieve your goals
- Be prepared, and develop a strategy to win more of your targets
- Make adjustments in your preparation and execution to increase your wins
- Be focused and take ownership of the entire process and outcome
- Learn from others that are having greater wins
- Listen and be willing to accept change in process if needed
- Understanding the value of utilizing quality products and Brands
- If you fall short, raise your sights
- Follow through after your shot
- Evaluate your wins and try to repeat what contributed to its success
- Learn from your losses to make improvements on your following shots
What a great event and a fantastic way to reinforce some timeless business development truths that we can all be reminded of!