Read further for more information about Open Enrollment.
- Having trouble logging into Paycom? Contact your local office admin or email [email protected] to request password resets and username.
- More questions regarding Benefits? Email [email protected] and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- Keep checking in on this post throughout Open Enrollment for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Open Enrollment has begun!
Monday, Nov. 5th through Wednesday, Nov. 21st, 2018.
Make insurance changes through your Paycom account, under the Benefits tab, for a Jan. 1st, 2019 effective date. Your current coverages will carry over automatically to 2019 if you do nothing.
Exciting update on HSA Accounts
For employees enrolled in the HealthSaver Medical Plan and who have an HSA account, FSG will make a one-time contribution of $2,000 to your account in January of 2019!
What is an HSA Account? Click here to watch a video.
Set-up & Eligibility for an HSA Account:
First time signing up for an HSA? You must complete this one-page online enrollment form — you will then receive a debit card and welcome packet from Optum Bank in the mail.
You must sign up by December 21st, 2018. FSG cannot create the account for you.
You must also be enrolled in the HealthSaver medical plan.
Benefits of an HSA Account:
- HSA funds can be used for hundreds of healthcare treatments and services—doctors visits, prescriptions, dental, vision, and more. Full list of eligible expenses attached.
- The funds never expire and roll over year after year.
- Contributions are tax free.
More Things to Know
- Also exciting! FSG will continue to match 100% of your HSA payroll contribution up to $500 for employee only coverage and $1,000 for employee and dependent coverage. You’ll select your annual amount in Paycom when you enroll on the Health Savings Account page and will be payroll deducted throughout 2019. (Remember, your contributions are tax free.)
- No changes to current Medical, Dental, or Vision coverage with UnitedHealthcare.
- Rates will stay the same, except for Dental PPO (9.5% increase). No other increases for 2019!
2019 Guidebook Attached
Read through the benefit guide (attached in the Open Enrollment email in your inbox) for plan details, premium rates, more HSA Account information, and additional resources for 2019.